Jason is an attorney focusing on representing plaintiffs who have suffered personal injury. During law school and prior to joining Zinda Law Group, Jason gained litigation experience during internships with the North Las Vegas City Attorney’s Office, the Travis County District Attorney, and as an attorney representing the public interest at the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
Jason has always had a strong desire to represent those that need help the most and to fight for his clients. Jason had a varied background before entering the legal profession including stints as a golf professional, Army medic and casino pit boss to name a few. Jason believes this varied perspective and intense desire to listen and help those in need, set him apart.
Jason along with his wife Melissa and daughter Riley, moved to Austin from Las Vegas because it is the best city in the country to raise a family. Jason attended UNLV for undergrad and law school while working full time as a pit boss in a major Las Vegas casino. In his spare time Jason enjoys playing golf, spending time with his family and looks forward to doing triathlons again.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, J.D.
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas, cum laude, B.A. Criminal Justice with a minor in Business Law
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Deaths
- 18 Wheeler Collisions
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Automobile Collisions
- Product Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Slip and Fall/Premises Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association – Section of Litigation
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section