Attorney ProfilesMEET OUR TEAM
John C. (Jack) Zinda Burgess Williams Joseph Caputo Christina Hagen Neil Solomon Ryan Toomey Jason Aldridge Elicia Wilson Andrew Rogers Kelsey Feldkamp Alaina Zermeno Cole Gumm Branson Rogers Christine Ruffner Elissa Harshman


What do I need to know about Post-nuptial Agreements?

Can a third party pay child support on behalf of the non-custodial parent?

What is a temporary restraining order?

Can my ex receive a child support modification for quitting a job and starting a new one with lower pay?

What do I need to know about Premarital Agreements?

Expanded Standard Possession Orders

Possession and Access during Holidays

Possession of Children under the age of 3

Is it possible to reverse an uncontested divorce decree?

My spouse is divorcing me. Can they take property without a divorce decree?

Can I be awarded the property before the divorce gets finalized?

Am I entitled to half of my husband’s business when we get a divorce?

Is it required to divide up real property during a divorce?

Can I withdraw money and hide it before filing for a divorce?

What is collaborative law?

How can I ensure I get the house in the divorce?

Does my ex-spouse have a right to my social security benefits after divorce?

If I have joint custody, can my ex move out of state with our child?

Is there a residency requirement when filing for divorce in Texas?

What is an Amicable Divorce?

What does it take to Modify a Divorce Decree?

My spouse says they want a no fault divorce because we can’t afford lawyers, how can I know this is safe?

If my spouse left our home and children recently, do they still have rights to see our children?

I am getting divorced in Austin. Do I need an Austin family lawyer?

How do I choose a divorce attorney in Austin?

What is required to get a divorce in Texas?

How will the Texas court divide up the property my wife and I bought in Houston and Plano during our marriage?

How do Texas courts determine who will get custody of our three minor children after we divorce?

How long do I have to pay child support?

My husband moved away and now has stopped paying court-ordered child support. What should I do?

My husband’s parents say they should have visitation rights with their grandchildren after the divorce. What is the law in our state about this?

I don’t think I need a family law attorney because I can download the divorce forms from the Internet. Can’t I do this divorce myself?

If you have questions or legal needs regarding credit card debt and divorce, call Zinda Law Group for a free consultation with an attorney today.

I’m not getting enough child support for my children, and my ex-husband just got a higher paying job. What can I do to get more support money from him?

How much are my legal fees going to be for a divorce?

I owned property before my marriage that increased substantially in value during my marriage. During the divorce, is my wife entitled to any of the money I’ve made on that property?

I live in Austin. Is there a residency requirement to filing for divorce in Texas?

Is there a mandatory requirement to filing for divorce in Texas?


Contact Us Schedule A Consultation


Video Vault Videos About Family Law
Watch Zinda Law Group Video